Monday, February 23, 2015
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Monday, February 9, 2015
- 1 Cup butter
- 4 squares white chocolate, chopped (1 ounce)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/8 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 Cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 Cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted (12 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together over low heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat, and let cool slightly. Meanwhile beat eggs with sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl; mix in the butter mixture, and stir in the flour and salt until thoroughly combined. Scoop the batter into the prepared baking pan; sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
Bringing us to Sunday, We went LRT contacting and I found it is quite easy to just talk to people.
Well, I feel like anyone who takes the time to read the Book of Mormon and Pray about it to know it is true, will be blessed with peace, happiness, and the desire to do what is right.