Here is the Recipe:
For Saturday we went out trackting and found some interested potentials, which is different from a town where now one wants to listen to you. We were also feed some awesome White Chocolate Brownies.
Then Friday we had exchanges and I went with one of the Tagalog Elders and I tried Lanka, which is like big chunks of deep fried Bacon.
With Thursday we meet with another new investigator and we finally caught the mouse in our apartment.
Come Wednesday we went and visited by some Inactives.
Last Monday we got to pick up another Investigator, He is currently Muslim which makes things fun.On Tuesday we got to meet Gandhi!
- 1 Cup butter
- 4 squares white chocolate, chopped (1 ounce)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/8 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 Cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 Cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted (12 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together over low heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat, and let cool slightly. Meanwhile beat eggs with sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl; mix in the butter mixture, and stir in the flour and salt until thoroughly combined. Scoop the batter into the prepared baking pan; sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
Bringing us to Sunday, We went LRT contacting and I found it is quite easy to just talk to people.
Well, I feel like anyone who takes the time to read the Book of Mormon and Pray about it to know it is true, will be blessed with peace, happiness, and the desire to do what is right.
I'll leave you on a boat to think about that...
Post a Comment